[AZ-Observing] Hubble Daily Web Images

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 09:28:17 -0800

Probably almost everyone else, and maybe everyone else, already knows
this. I just discovered that in many cases by clicking on the image it
will download the entire image, not just the small one that has the
written explanation underneath. In particular, one of the recent
Andromeda images is really spectacular when the whole thing is
downloaded. Also, it now fills the entire area of my desktop as
wallpaper. About a half hour ago I just discovered that one of the older
images, Mt. Everest from space, is really part of a very nice large
panoramic view of the mountain range.

Stan