[AZ-Observing] Re: How Close to Sentinel?

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:27:34 +0000

Dwight is correct.  From my I frequently see aerial excercises at this
range, complete with countermeasures launched and spotting flares afterward.
  I'd like to capture a time lapse image of the range when planes are flying
and looping around at night.  I'm not sure how far they are from Stone
Haven, but they're close enough to see easily and moreso with binoculars.

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman