[AZ-Observing] Re: How Close to Sentinel?

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:10:19 EST

The article said east of 85 so that would be no where near Sentinel. More
closer to Vekol Rd though. The plane probably went down just east of 85 there
is
 a range that is used quite frequently you could be called the downhill
death trap. I've seen it from a distance. Many of F100's F4's  F 104's and
even
F15's have bought the farm on this one. I'm sure F16 pilots are trained to
ignore laser activity. I've heard that the iragi insurgents have tried to
confuse laser guided munitions by shining a laser at the aircraft it won't work
 of
course.

Clear Skies
Dwight L Bogan