[AZ-Observing] Re: How Close to Sentinel?

  • From: <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 18:37:29 -0700

And before anyone assumes I was hoping for no connection to cover my tracks,
I wasn't anywhere near the crash site ; ). And if there were a connection,
one would have to really wonder about the sanity of a person 1) willing to
play around like that and 2) doing so on a military aircraft with live
ordnance!

Sam