[AZ-Observing] Re: Hour of Darkness from Science Center

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 09:06:58 -0700

Joe,

If I had a nickel for everyone that said Saturn looked fake (one even said,
half seriously, that I had panted it on the eyepiece), I could buy that 20"
Obsession.

I like your responses. OK if I license them for future use :)?

As for the PFD, That's why I have a cheap (Actually free) old 20mm Edmund
Ortho eyepiece. That's what goes in the scope during public SP's. I don't;
have to worry about fingerprints & such on the $200 chunks-o-glass.

Clear Skies

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera

Editor SACnews