[AZ-Observing] Holmes 17P Comet Images

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:15:30 -0700

There are some incredible astro-photographers represented on this list.
We frequently see the fruits of their talents and labors.

And as we all know, photography typically far exceeds visual observances
in capturing detail of objects of all types.

But, I have yet to see an image of this comet that compares to the
visual detail and impact at the eyepiece.

Is it just me?

Darrell Spencer