[AZ-Observing] Re: Herschel Help

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 18:35:26 -0700

Eric, AJ, et al;

Right now I am in the middle of writing an article and can't look into
this until next week.  However, I don't remember a specific SAC list of
the H 400 objects.  You can pull them out of the main SAC deep sky list
by the "H" marker.  Please let us know if that is what you did.

Maybe the original H 400 from Brenda Branchett is different from the
one now used by the Astronomical League??

AJ or Ken Sikes, can you look into this, please?

Steve Coe