[AZ-Observing] Re: Herschel 400 Awards in Arizona

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:59:29 -0700

It seems to me things could be considerably speeded up by using a GOTO
scope, spending a few seconds on each object. 400 times 5 seconds is
33.33 minutes of actual observing time. At the right time of the year
probably all could be done in one night! Then, it is a simple matter in
the warmth of your home, with a nice cup of hot chocolate, to draw the
objects from a book of actual photographs or from a book of someone
else's drawings (-:

Stan