[AZ-Observing] Re: Help with New Mount

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 03:01:41 EDT

My name is Dwight and  I used to own am AP 900 goto, I currently own a
1200 goto and an AP Mach one  goto, so you might say I have some experience
setting the AP mounts up.

Dwight

In a message dated 5/5/2010 6:04:41 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
bgmiller011@xxxxxxx writes:
Hi,

I am the proud owner of an Astro Physics 900GTO  mount. I am waiting for the
pier to arrive next week. If anyone out there  owns a AP mount and would not
mind spending an evening with me going over  setup and polar alignment, I
would appreciate it very much. You could come  to my house or I could come
yours. I have read the manual and can  probably figure it out myself, but I
find spending an hour or two with  someone who has done it before saves a
lot
of stress. Anyway, it anyone is  willing to help, please contact me  offline
at

bgmiller011@xxxxxxx

Thanks,

Bernard