[AZ-Observing] Help with New Mount

  • From: "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 18:04:33 -0700

Hi,

I am the proud owner of an Astro Physics 900GTO mount. I am waiting for the
pier to arrive next week. If anyone out there owns a AP mount and would not
mind spending an evening with me going over setup and polar alignment, I
would appreciate it very much. You could come to my house or I could come to
yours. I have read the manual and can probably figure it out myself, but I
find spending an hour or two with someone who has done it before saves a lot
of stress. Anyway, it anyone is willing to help, please contact me offline
at

bgmiller011@xxxxxxx

Thanks,

Bernard