[AZ-Observing] Re: Heading out to Antennas site tomorrow

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:40:23 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 We had a beautiful sunset yesterday as a result of passing
bands of cumulus clouds picking up the remaining sun light. When I poked my
head out the door later in the night about the same time you did, Steve, it was
mostly clear, but there were still some residual high thin clouds scattered
around the sky. As you said it was very humid with the sound of water dripping
into my water collection barrels all around me.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)