[AZ-Observing] Heading out to Antennas site tomorrow

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 03:51:10 -0500

Howdy all;

It is 1:30 AM or so and I just stepped outside to look at the sky.  It is
sparkling clear at the RV park near Wickenburg and I am going to head out
for the Antennas site for tomorrow (Tues) evening observing.  I am happy
that I stayed in for another day, the dew from the rain is pretty wet, the
top of my car is soaked.  So, in the hope that a day of sunshine will
evaporate the water in the ground, I will see you there.

I am going to set the alarm for really early, like 9:30, and get on the
road.  I will probably stop for breakfast at the KOFA cafe.  Then put some
fuel in the Winnebago and on to the observing site.  I will provide a
weather report from there on Wed. or Thursday so other folks can decide if
they want to drive out.

If the forecast is anywhere near correct, I will be tearing down and
coming back on Saturday.  We shall see if the clouds they predict are
going to be true.  I will decide on Saturday morning.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe