[AZ-Observing] Haze

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:01:10 -0700

We had a lot of winds last night to clear out everything, and it really
got cold in Dewey. Today there are no clouds in the sky and clear,
except that I can see haziness off to the distance, particularly
noticeable to the west of me looking at the Bradshaws about 1/2 mile
away. I don't see any plumes from forest fires. Does anyone know where
this might be coming from?
Stan