[AZ-Observing] Have a very happy holiday

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amastro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 23:07:22 -0700

Folks;

I just wanted to take a moment and tell "all" of you that I enjoy the email
contacts I have made here and the ability to keep in contact with the "real"
people that I know from the group.  I appreciate the nature of the group and
ability to get good info in a hurry from very knowledgeable folks.  Also, the
interchange of ideas here is truly excellent and very little of people with
angry attititudes and a chip on their shoulder.

So, have a great holiday season.  I look forward to more chances to chat online
and off.

Thanks to all;
Steve Coe

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx