[AZ-Observing] Re: Happy Jack site

  • From: "William R Wood" <wrwood2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:20:36 -0700

Brian,

I second Tom's thank-you for this information and your very welcome offer to
use the site this year.  I certainly intend to try it as much as possible.
As a double star/planet person, real good seeing is everything.
Unfortunately, it is very rare in my backyard and, so far, non-existant at
any of the sites used by SAC or EVAC that I have visited.

Is there any hope that us amateurs will be permitted to use the Happy Jack
site after the 4-meter project is in operation.  Parking lot, maybe?

Regards,

Bill Wood
Fountain Hills, AZ