[AZ-Observing] Re: H-alpha Sun: 1-hour Time-lapse With Transiting Object

  • From: Sam Rua <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 20:23:23 -0700

An amazing time lapse and transit capture, Tom. You always do so well in being
in the right spot at the right time to catch these types of transits. My
planetarium software did not list the orbital elements for those objects, but I
doubt I could have pulled that off as well as you, even if I did know when to
snap some video.

Sent from my iPad