[AZ-Observing] HPO Annual

  • From: Janis Schoenfeld <ganymedes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:27:36 -0700

Many thanks to Jeff Hopkins for the great food, great conversation, and
super learning experience!

After eating to the point that walking was actually more of a waddling
like maneuver, the evening quickly turned into a wonderful seminar and
Astrophotography 101 session for us.

Thanks so very much to Jeff, Stan Gorodenski, and Gene Lucas for helping
Leon and I take our first steps into this area.  With their excellent
teaching skills, we learned a ton in one evening!

Leon and Janis Schoenfeld