[AZ-Observing] Re: Guess no one is heading out...

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:47:57 -0700

While Thad has our attention let me remind everyone about Call for
Observations!  It isn't to late to submit your Ophiuchus observations for
September's column.  Don't think there will be any "real" observations
locally for tonight, but one can't always tell.

If you have some time and observations that were advertised in the August
issue of the newsletter, then jot them down (ok type them up) and e-mail to
me for inclusion.  Briefly, they are M107, M10, IC4634, NGC6284, NGC6309,
NGC6342 and NGC6369.  Finally there&#8217;s NGC6572, but look for STF2096 a
triple star.  So far no one has submitted an observation of STF2096 and my
question is ... will anyone?

No clear skies tonight,
aj

Thad Robosson wrote:
Looking at the bright side, at least we don't have to wait until the last
minute to decide..... Thad