[AZ-Observing] Re: Green Flash of Venus and Sirius

  • From: Howard Anderson <handy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 19:13:44 -0700

Hi Tom.

I agree completely with Bernard.  Very interesting!

I have tried to shoot the solar green flash at sunset
on the Pacific coast and from atop Kitt Peak.
No luck on any of my tries.

There is a restaurant in Pacific Beach (San Diego) California on the ocean
called "The Green Flash" with lots of green flash pictures
on the walls...  Maybe others on this list have been there?

Good work Tom!

Thanks,

Howard