[AZ-Observing] Re: Green Flash Musings...

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:04:30 -0700

Armondo's Green Flash is a must stop for my family when we visit San Diego.
Even got Jennifer the T-Shirt. Never did see the GF from there though.

I did see it at the YMCA Camp in Imperial Beach when I chaperoned Curly's
6th Grade Field trip. Right after dinner I had about 150 kids lined up
against the fence waiting. Conditions were right and we did see it. (there
was a collective high pitched "OOH", followed by Didja Se it didja see it?

It was pretty cool to share it with the kids.

Rick Tejera (K7TEJ)
Sagauro Astronomy Club
www.saguaroastro.org
Thunderbird Amatuer Radio Club