[AZ-Observing] Grand Canyon Star Party North Rim reservations

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 20:19:34 -0700

Hi All,
  I'm now accepting reservations for those arranging their own lodging for the
North Rim Grand Canyon Star Party for 2014.  It runs from June 21 through the
28.  I'd recommend you read the guidelines at the SAC website, set up your
reservation at the lodge or motel, then drop me an email on the dates you'll be
available.
  Here's to looking forward to another wonderful week at the rim!
Steve Dodder
Chairman, SAC Novice Group
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stonehavenobservatory.com