[AZ-Observing] Re: Grand Canyon Star Party - DAY SEVEN - The Good Time s ...

  • From: Skylook123@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 23:57:28 -0400 (EDT)

Good plan, Steve.  Those skies were too good to waste writing  dailies.

Jim  O'Connor
South Rim Coordinator
Grand Canyon Star Party
_gcsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:gcsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

In a message dated 6/26/2011 7:18:58 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  Wayne,
I prefer to write a report on the whole week, rather than  Jim's each day
break down.  As soon as I get more than 5 hours of sleep  in a row, I'll send
one to the list.  :-)
The short version  is:  Best NRim event since I took over!

Steve Dodder
Chairman,  SAC Novice Group
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North  Rim
Director, Stone Haven  Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stonehavenobservatory.com

>  From: mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx
> Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 01:21:55 +0000
>  To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Grand  Canyon Star Party - DAY SEVEN - The
Good Time    s Continue

> 15480 Empire Rd.
> Benson, AZ 85602
> hm ph:  520-586-2244
>
> Great daily reporting on the GCSP event on the  South Rim, Jim. What
happened on the North Rim? It's been all quiet on the  northern front for that
part of the event.