[AZ-Observing] Re: Grand Canyon Post and a Movie!

  • From: Skylook123@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 00:02:57 -0400 (EDT)

Great one, Dean.  You've really captured the feeling of that  sky.

Jim  O'Connor
South Rim Coordinator
Grand Canyon Star Party
_gcsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:gcsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

In a message dated 6/25/2011 8:08:13 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  All-

We had a great time at the Grand Canyon Star Party (last  night
tonight!), though our schedules this year only allowed us a 4 night  stay.
We've
posted  our first blog entry (more to come)  at:

www.theketelsens.blogspot.com

And also posted a time lapse  movie of the Summer Milky Way rising out of
the
twilight over our new venue  there on Youtube  at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE09xkuir5s

Enjoy!

-Dean