[AZ-Observing] Grand Canyon Post and a Movie!

  • From: ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 08:07:55 -0700

Hi All-

We had a great time at the Grand Canyon Star Party (last night
tonight!), though our schedules this year only allowed us a 4 night stay.  We've
posted  our first blog entry (more to come) at:

www.theketelsens.blogspot.com

And also posted a time lapse movie of the Summer Milky Way rising out of the
twilight over our new venue there on Youtube at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE09xkuir5s

Enjoy!

-Dean