[AZ-Observing] Re: Goto Scopes for Marathons

  • From: "Silvio Jaconelli" <silvioj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:50:06 -0700

All,
Firstly let me echo Tom's request regarding flaming - there should be no room
for flaming in a scientific club made up of members with higher than normal
intelligence.

Secondly, I kinda agree with Tom. In order to not let people feel like 2nd
class folks, I'd simply have two awards - GOTO awards and non-GOTO awards.

Best regards to all,
Silvio.