[AZ-Observing] Good night of imaging in New Mexico

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 02:57:43 -0700

Howdy all;

I am very happy with the imaging shots I have taken tonight.  Finally
some good weather.  I tested some camera lenses while waiting for the
Moon to set and now I am happy with the results through the ED 80 with
the Canon 2Ti camera.

I will be putting together a presentation for Oct or Nov and will have a
big presentation ready at one of those SAC meetings.

See ya;
Steve Coe