[AZ-Observing] Good SAC meeting

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 21:03:41 -0600

Howdy all;

I certainly had fun at the SAC meeting last night.  The drive home to
Happy Jack was quite spectacular as well, lots of lightening and rain.
It is just starting to thunder now, so I will make this quick so I can
shut off the computer.

I bought a Vixen 80mm refractor from Mike Wiles and sold a couple of
books to help pay for it all.

It was nice to see a room almost full for a member's meeting night.
And...how often do we have three newbies and a presentation by a high
school student?  Not to mention how many clubs have members showing
images, observations and drawings with a 5 meter class telescope...that
has an EYEPIECE at the back end?

I just realized I should have put this on SAC Forum, sorry about that.

Good job, Jennifer, Tom and Mike;
Steve Coe