[AZ-Observing] Going to Eagle Eye for Geminids

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:22:44 -0700

Howdy all;
I need to stay closer to home for the next several days, so I am going to
try the Eagle Eye site to see some meteors and hopefully, photograph a few.

West of I-10 to Salome Road and right for 8 miles to Eagle Eye road and
right for 8 miles.  The sign for Harquahala Mt. Park directs you to the left
(west) and the park is just 100 yards off the highway.

Hope to see someone else there;

Steve Coe

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat