[AZ-Observing] Re: Going scoping and avoiding the cold

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Anderson, Bill" <malachite@xxxxxxx>, "Luttinen, Matt" <matt.luttinen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 17:35:42 -0700

Brian;

I know you have lived in Flagstaff for a long time. Those of us who
have lived in Arizona flatlands for a long time just can't deal with
what we consider low temperatures and be comfortable. I will see you in
June, before the Monsoons start. I do hope for you that the clouds
clear out so you can get some work done at Anderson Mesa.

Stan, yes it is a Celestron, about 8 years old. Therefore, I know it
was assembled in the U.S. I had a C 11 for several years in and around
the year 2000. It did a fine job and I enjoyed it, so I thought that
the 9 1/4 would be something I could easily get on the CGEM mount and
provide lots of fun. So far, that is true. I am back to just one
telescope, so I will be viewing with it and piggybacking the camera and
lenses on top. I have some shots on Cloudy Nights.

George and Eric, I look forward to seeing you at Antennas.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe