[AZ-Observing] Globular Cluster M33

  • From: "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 21:08:47 -0700

Hi,

I took this data back in December and forgot about it. I did this in
unbinned RGB with no luminance. I usually do globulars in LRGB, and wanted
to compare it with one done in RGB. I have to admit I can't see much of a
difference between this one and my other globulars. I will probably still
lean more towards LRGB, but this experiment makes me wonder if the L adds
that much to the image. I am curious what others think/do. I think most
people do LRGB, but have seen other images on the web in just RGB. Anyway,
thanks for looking and comments and suggestions are welcomed.

http://www.azstarman.net/M53.htm

Thanks,

Bernard