[AZ-Observing] George and I at Antennas site

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 16:14:42 -0600

Howdy all;

George Kolb and I are at the Antennas site and it has been nice and
clear.  He is going to be taking some images and I am going to be using
the 16 inch f/4.5 Newtonian to be viewing some objects all over the sky.

Tomorrow some friends from New Mexico will be arriving, so we should
have a fun group here.  We plan to drive over to the big star party on
Friday or Saturday and walk around and chat.  Hope to see you then.  The
New Mexico bunch wanted to camp among the saguaros, they see them rarely
in the area of New Mexico where they are located, north of Deming.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe