[AZ-Observing] Re: Geminids

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:01:29 -0700

Jack Jones and I were at the Eagle Eye site west of Phoenix on Thursday.
The meteor display was OK, but nothing to shout about.  We saw a total of
about 15 meteors from 8 PM until 11 PM.  Two or three were nice and bright,
say -2 magnitude and one left a short trail.  The clouds moved in and Jack
can complete the evening, I drove home.  I will post another message about
comets.

Steve Coe