[AZ-Observing] Re: GCSP People Counter

  • From: chaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 22:37:37 -0400

Has everyone recieved their email conformaion from Dean? I have not yet, I'll be
there anyways as I've already paid for the camping reservations. Thanks for the
tip Thom I'll check put Staples soon.

Clear Skies,
Chuck Shields

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&prodCatType=0&catalogId=10051&productId=89355&cmArea=SEARCH