[AZ-Observing] GCSP 2003: a few images

  • From: Herve Dole <hdole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing List <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:56:50 -0700

Hi,

I posted a few images of the last night of the GCSP 2003:

http://lully.as.arizona.edu/~hdole/amateurastro/20030628GCSP2003/

Herve

PS: GCSP was great, great, great.

  Dr Hervé Dole             | Research Associate - Astrophysics
  Steward Observatory rm268 | Cosmological IR Surveys w/ SIRTF MIPS
  University of Arizona     | Phone: 520 626 2958 Fax: 520 621 9555
  933 N Cherry Avenue       | hdole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Tucson, AZ, 85721, USA    | http://lully.as.arizona.edu/~hdole
"The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should
not be taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of the
University of Arizona." Voila qui est dit.
  Dr Hervé Dole                     | Maître de Conférences (soon)
  Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale | Phone: TBD
  bat 121, Université Paris Sud     | Fax: TBD
  F-91405 Orsay Cedex, France       | Herve.Dole@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    http://www.ias.u-psud.fr