[AZ-Observing] Re: Fwd: stargazing event

  • From: Claude Haynes <azstargeazer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 14:33:00 -0700

I have already been in touch with Mr Traxler.
Thanks
Claude Haynes
azstargeazer@xxxxxxxxx
480-221-5792 (cell)
On Dec 3, 2015 2:28 PM, "Dan Heim" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just a heads up to anyone considering this event. DFAC did one a few
years ago, and late-arriving RVs stirred up quite a bit of dust after
scopes were deployed. Had to clean my optics the next day, and I was
using a refractor. -Dan Heim

On 12/3/2015 1:15 PM, Jack Jones wrote:
If someone is interested in this, please reply to Mr.Trexler at the email
address or phone below.