[AZ-Observing] Re: [Fwd: Steve Coe to Sentinel]

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:48:03 EDT

Which means we should have good weather at Cherry Road!!
I'm planning on leaving PHX around 1530-1600. Anyone wishing to convoy up let
me know. I usually meet at the AM-PM at 27th Ave. & Deer Valley Rd.

Probably stay the night.

Rick

In a message dated 9/10/2004 15:12:22 US Mountain Standard Time,
acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
My wife got a call from Steve Coe today asking that we let everyone know his
whereabouts.  He spent some time up in the mountains - getting rained on and
clouded out.  So he left there, came back to Phoenix and asked that I let
everyone know he has headed out to a motel in Gila Bend for rest before
goingout to Sentinel this evening.  So the bottom line is that Steve Coe is
going to Sentinel for the remainder of this weekend.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona