[AZ-Observing] Fwd: Selling AstroTrac TT320X-AG Plus Extra's

  • From: Derrick Lim <antaresv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing List <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, james.t.waters@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 01:03:35 +0800

Hello Jim, I'm interested. I can immediately send you a check for $400
directly from my bank (Wells Fargo Bill Pay). If its still available,
please provide me with your mailing address.
I'm presently overseas and won't be back until July or August, so if you
don't mind holding on to it for me as well until I can go pick it up.

Best Regards,

Derrick Lim
(602)903-3830
antaresv@xxxxxxxxx
Or work email
derrick.lim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 6:39 AM, Jim Waters <james.t.waters@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to post this here before I post to Cloudy Nights. I am offering a
lower cost to people on AZ-Observing.

----------

I am selling my AstroTrac TT320X-AG. I have moved on to the Losmandy
StarLapse. The AstroTrac is about a year old and I am the original owner.
The AstroTrac is in good condition. Both polar scopes have been aligned
along with the AstroTrac tangent arm. Includes:

AstroTrac PS-10 Polar Scope with a new Explore Scientific Finder Scope
Illuminator. I am also including a secondary iOptron Polar Scope with
adapter ring so it works on the AstroTrac and 3ea Neodymium magnets. This
scope is easier to use than the AstroTrac scope and I believe it's more
accurate. V-Align hand controller controls +RA and -RA through the guiding
port. This can be used for drift alignment when using large F.L. lens.
Using this I have been able to shoot 8 minute subs with a 320 lens without
star trailing. User documentation is included including instructions on
how
to use the V-Align process for drift alignment.

Pictures available on request.

My OPT Purchase Costs

. AstroTrac TT320X-AG $549

. AstroTrac Battery Pack $15

. AstroTrac PS-10 Polar $149

. iOptron Polar Scope $59

Total Cost $772

Asking $400 (Almost 50% Off). Bank cashers check or cash. I will deliver
within 90 miles of Phoenix.

Thanks for looking.

Jim Waters