[AZ-Observing] Re: [Fwd: Re: Re: Rapid motion binary stars]

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:37:52 -0700

Brian;

Thanks, I will do that, with that source I should be able to find all =
the
stars that move around each other quickly and could be followed in 3 to =
10
years to see some motion in their orbit.  That is what I meant by rapid
motion binaries.  I will certainly look over the source your provided. =20

As always, thanks for your time and effort;
Steve Coe