[AZ-Observing] [Fwd: Re: Flat Iron Last night]

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:15:29 -0700

This message is a resend of my original that got bounced because of
"over quoting," a seldom used -feature- that always seems to catch me.

aj

Rick, glad there was a large turn out, Cheryl, an electronic eyepiece
and a great
observing report!  Keep on that SAC 110 object and before you know it,
you'll be
ready for the Herschel 400!

Liked the "butter yellow" description; can I quote you?

Wish had able to attend,
aj

P.S. - get ready, I may not even be able to make it this coming Saturday
(birthday and jade anniversary gets slight advantage).