[AZ-Observing] Re: Fwd: Possible Virus

  • From: Brian Skiff <Brian.Skiff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:54:38 -0700 (MST)

     Yes, Steve's no-spam is somewhat too aggressive in rejecting
messages from anybody.  You can't even send him a message direct,
at least to the ngcic.org address.  Someone will have to tell him
in person or by phone.  Presumably he'll get a reject message to his
own post and that might alert him that something is not set right.
The 'respond to' messages I'm getting do not seem to contain anything
actionable, so seem to be virus-free.  I think they're legit, but it
puts the onus on the sendee rather than the sender, so to heck with it.

\Brian