[AZ-Observing] Re: [Fwd: New Convention: The Pacific Astronomy and Telescope

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:18:21 +0000

This sounds like good news to me.  For years, I've heard negative accounts
of RTMC being overrun with vendors.  This is a disincentive to _Telescope
Makers_ to bring and display their wares.  It is my intent that when I
finish Pierre's chair, I'll take it to RTMC.  The fewer scopes there, the
better for me.  ;-)

>---- gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > IMHO, this may well spell "the end" of RTMC at Camp Oakes, >as we know
>it<....

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman