[AZ-Observing] Re: Fwd: [Launch Alert] Friday Vandenberg AFB Launch

  • From: "James O'connor" <skylook123@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:53:01 -0400 (EDT)

This one will be a southward trajectory as well, typical of non-Minuteman III
launches out of VAFB.

With all those Delta II strapons lit up, first stage is quite bright on the
climbout.  The typical Delta-II trajectory with visibility footprint is found
here:

http://www.spacearchive.info/vafbview.htm

Hope you folks get something interesting to see.

Jim O'Connor