[AZ-Observing] Re: [Fwd: CHECK THIS RAINBOW!]

  • From: Janis Schoenfeld <ganymedes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:35:31 -0700

Stan.....Thanks so much for posting about this phenomenon and making it
a "stellar" day for me. (Definition: Any day I have a chance to learn
about something completely new.)  Anxious to see what one looked liked,
I found a link with some examples.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/otx/photo_gallery/circumhorizon.php

Now I have two atmospheric phenomenon I hope very much to one day see -
a Fire Rainbow and the Aurora Borealis.

Best,  Janis