[AZ-Observing] Fw: sorry

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 14:00:03 -0700

From: Jennifer Polakis
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 1:43 PM
To: nyclady@xxxxxxx
Cc: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: sorry

Hi Lucia,

Sorry about the grouchy responses.  I agree it’s not so easy to unsubscribe
from AZ-observing. Most subscriptions offer that at the bottom of each E-mail
you receive.  I just recently helped someone very computer literate sign into a
couple of astronomy lists.  Don’t worry for what any of the curmudgeons are
saying to you—Ugh!  Here is how to unsubscribe:

Click on this link:  //www.freelists.org/list/az-observing

There’s a short list of actions there.  The last two lines are:

  a.. » User Options: Your email address:

Choose an action:

In “>> User Options:”  put your E-mail address: nyclady@xxxxxxx

In “Choose an action:” click on the drop down arrow and select “unsubscribe”.