[AZ-Observing] Re: Fw: Winter Star Party

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:22:26 -0700

> Regarding green lasers in general, I find these days that I am at a loss
> to point out constellations to the general public without one.
>
> Tom

Just be sure to use it when other people are around so they can serve as
witnesses that you were using it for good, and not evil... ;-)

I agree with Chuck in that a quick lesson in etiquette is all that should be
necessary.
Banning them outright seems like a knee jerk reaction, but then, I don't run
the star
party either.

Thad