[AZ-Observing] Re: Fw: TAAA event

  • From: "Keith Schlottman" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <haclist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tucsonastronomy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:06:52 -0700

I will second Wayne's comments, thanks for forwarding this around to various
Arizona astronomy groups.
We are indeed working hard to make ALCon 2010 a "stellar" event.  There will
be plenty of activities, presentations, and opportunities to share
information.  It's going to be an excellent convention and I hope you all
can participate!
There have been several planning meetings already and we have another coming
very soon.  If anybody has any recommendations, questions, or comments,
please don't hesitate to send a note to me or Bob Gent.
Keith Schlottman
AlCon 2010 Co-Chair
TAAA Vice-President

From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
To: "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SAC Forum"
<sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Fw: TAAA event
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:22:23 -0700

I saw this on the EVAC mailing list and thought someone on AZ Observing or
SAC might be interested.  Enjoy and thanks Howard!
AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ