[AZ-Observing] Fw: FW:Amatuer from Germany in town this week

  • From: "James Deck" <shutterace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 06:34:29 -0700

BTW here is his contact info

matthias.bopp@xxxxxx

----- Original Message -----
'Some information on myself:
'
'my name is Matthias Bopp and I live in Germany. I will be next week in Phoenix
and I wonder whether there are any '"Astronomy" events I may participate. I am
a novice to Astronony (got my NexStar114GT last Christmas) and guess I could
'learn a hell lot when listening to some experienced guys. I have never been to
a Star Party here in Germany but feel I 'should start sometime ;-)
'
'Clear skys
'
'Matthias<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a