[AZ-Observing] Re: Fw: 5 Mile Meadow

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:42:34 -0700

Statistics and long-term forecasting are great tools useful in a variety
of applications.  Weather is just one of them.

But for next weekend, they're not going to tell us how muddy the site
will be after this current bout of precipitation.

I'll be sure and bring my boots - just in case.

Darrell Spencer