[AZ-Observing] Fun night at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 13:15:38 -0600

Howdy;

It is noon and there is not a cloud in the sky.  Last night Matt and I
did some "side by side" observing.  Putting the same object in my 16
inch and in Matt's 4 inch refractor.  A very interesting study in two
very different scopes.  We did objects in Cepheus and Cassiopeia.  Lots
of fun.

I gave the seeing and transparency a 7 out of 10, a very nice night.
As the dust settles out from the wind storm I think it may get better,
we shall see.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe