[AZ-Observing] Fun at Fred's Meadow

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 23:27:48 -0600

Howdy all;

I have finally checked in at the Happy Jack RV Park and am just now
recovering from almost two weeks of excellent observing among the pine
trees.  It kept clearing out nicely and I just kept viewing the sky.
Last night I had a big cat of some type (puma?) off in the distance to
the north growling at something.  Evidently not me.

I have over 300 emails so it will take a day to look them over and
maybe answer some.

I was very happy to spend some time with lots of SAC members at the
meadow.  It was the best observing session I have had in many years.
Maybe we can get lucky and do it again before (or at least after, the
Monsoons start).

I have lots of notes and some drawings to enter into the computer and
that is good news.

See ya;
Steve Coe